Chat GPT, like other GPT language models, is famous for its natural language processing. Deep learning algorithms provide human-like responses to questions. Therefore, making it a useful tool for conversational AI applications. Chat GPT’s ability to generate meaningful and contextually relevant responses even with incomplete or unclear information is one of its major attractions. It is useful for customer service chatbots, virtual assistants, language translation, and creative writing.
The newest and most advanced member of the GPT language model family, GPT-3, is one of the largest and most powerful language models ever built . The model has over 175 billion parameters. This not only increases its possible uses but also ensures that it will provide responses that are not only consistent and appropriate but also nuanced and intelligent. However, recently OpenAI has released GPT-4, the latest version of its hugely popular AI chatbot ChatGPT.
What is Chat GPT 4?
Chat GPT-4 is an improved version of OpenAI’s Chat GPT. It is a huge language model created to generate natural-sounding text in a chat-like setting. It’s a conversational AI that can respond to users’ inquiries and learn from their experiences.
Chat GPT 3 vs Chat GPT 4
GPT-4 is an enhanced version of GPT-3. It has upgraded features than Chat GPT 3 that include
- Better language comprehension, context recall, and answer generation than its predecessor.
- Advances in artificial intelligence (AI) research and bigger training data have allowed GPT-4 to provide improved performance, better coherence, and more accurate replies compared to GPT-3.
- In addition to producing labels and descriptions, the new model can also provide recipe suggestions based on images of components.
- According to open AI, GPT-4 “has more sophisticated reasoning abilities” than its predecessor Chat GPT 3.
How to use ChatGPT 4
You can try the new Chat GPT 4 model throught nat.dev. Nat.dev is a platform that helps programmers in creating and integrating natural language processing (NLP) features into their software. OpenAI, a preeminent AI and ML research group, developed and continues to maintain it.
The website provides developers with access to a number of natural language processing models, GPT-4 among them, to use in their own projects. In addition, Nat.dev supplies developers with in-depth documentation and support to aid them in understanding and working with NLP.
If you want to try Chat GPT 4, all you need to dos is:
1. Go to their website through the link given below.
2. After that signup for an account. It is free and you can also signup by using your Google account.
3. Once you sign up, the website will open a playground that has got an input box. You can ask questions here.
4. Before clicking the submit button, use the model dropdown option and select “gpt-4” from Open AI option. That’s it you can now communicate with Chat GPT 4 model. You can also choose “GPT-3.5 Turbo” as well which is a stable public release.
For more interesting news and reveals related to tech, follow us on our telegram channel. We haunt interesting news every day on the Internet.
Discussion about this post