Why Logo is Important for a Brand?
Logo Tester Review: A logo is very important to a brand. It’s the first thing people notice while getting to know a brand. Therefore, making it unique and interesting is the first thing, every brand follows. For instance, the logo of Instagram is so uniquely designed that whenever you open your menu, it’ll be the first one you visit. Logos also plays a huge role in telling people the story behind the brand. Therefore, making a logo unique is the first step to getting noticed as a brand.
For many people, making a logo seems like a simple job. But, it’s not. Plagiarizing a logo is easy. Making a logo that’s 100% authentic and unique takes more time. I know how hard it is to design a logo. According to my observation, a designer has to follow some basic rules while designing a logo. That includes
- The designers have to know the working aspects of that particular brand.
- He/she should know have an idea about the audience pulse and their likings about the brand.
- A keen on the colour & font selection, because, the value of a brand depends on it.
Why Designing a Logo is More Challenging?
Designing a logo is more challenging than designing anything. It’s because the designer has to showcase the idea behind a brand on a 500 X 500 size canvas. That’s smaller than the thumbnail of a video on YouTube (1280 X 720). Above all, the design has to look unique, in-detailed and depicts the working aspect of a brand. Therefore, making a logo is more challenging than designing anything. You need to possess loads of creativity to do that. Of all the things, having creative thoughts and showcasing them is the most important thing for logo making. Without them, the logo design will look nothing but dull.
If you want to test your creative skill in designing a logo, then you must know about Logo Tester. Right now is in an early stage, but the ideas has a lot of potential.
Logo Tester Review: Check Logo Copyright/Design Score?
Logo Tester Review: Logo Tester is an online-based automated program that can quantify a logo design. It tells you how good is your design and can also tell you if the design you have uploaded is plagiarized or not. The results are instant and can take a couple of minutes.
Logo Tester checks the logo on the basic of four principles and also by using Artificial Intelligence.
- Uniqueness: It tests the authenticity and uniqueness in the uploaded design. The program uses Advanced Google Image Search and can show if it’s plagiarized or not. One of the best features of this is it can check logo copyright also. The app can show a series of designs similar to your on internet by using Google Search and AI.
- Scalability: Your logo needs to be easily recognizable at different scales. The scalability factor in Logo Tester tells you whether your design has or lack scalability.
- Background Tolerance: Logo Tester can test your uploaded logo on different backgrounds. For instance on white and black backgrounds. Every icon must carry tolerance toward these backgrounds.
- Colors: Logo Tester can also test the logo’s tolerance on different colour profiles such as Greyscale, Colorful, Single Color, Monochrome and triad.
Based on these factors, Logo Tester will give your logo, a rating anywhere between 0-100. The best part is that the program is free to use and you don’t need to pay a penny for it. Not only logos, but Logo Tester also can check favicons, app icons as well.
You can analyze your design absolutely for free using Logo Tester. Overall, this is a useful tool for all the designers and designing aspirants as well. Click on the link below to visit its page and have your design tested.