Caviar Atelier, famously known as Caviar is the Russian brand well-known for its high-end accessories. The brand mostly focused on Mobiles, Luxury Accessories and Shoes. It was first started in 2011. They created the first collection of golden iPhone’s (4S) that year.
Similarly, they started making iPad Mini’s & iPhone 5’s later that year with Gold and Diamonds. Caviar Atelier uses some of the rarest & highest quality materials from around the world. They use a variety of Diamonds, Gold, Leather and even the rocks from moon as well in their designs.
With it’s extravagant and lavish design choices, Caviar has made into headlines of every part of the world. They even made a Play Station 5 covered with 20 KGS of pure gold. Some people even dubbed it as “The Next Vertu”. Here are some more interesting yet intriguing facts about it.
1. Putin’s Portraits Made Caviar Big.
- Cavier has designed a collection of smartphones with portraits of Vladimir Putin inscribed on it. Cavier designed those models specifically for the Russian market and they went out of stock quickly.
- According to its website, the phone was priced at $3,930USD. It was an Apple X encapsulated in a gold plated case from all sides and decorated with an engraved pattern of the Russian coat of arms. The bottom part of the case features a relief image of Kremlin with the relief coat of arms of Russia over it.
2. Caviar is Not All About Gold & Diamonds.
- In 2016, the brand diverted its focus from exotic metals and started making phones out of titanium, therefore made them bulletproof. Caviar named it as Classic Ti Damascus and priced it at $2290. It was a Nokia phone covered in tempered bulletproof titanium BT 23.
- Similarly, they also launched an exclusive designer wear collection based on the pieces of private things belonged to celebrities. Some of those celebrities include Steve Jobs, Mohammed Ali and Mike Tyson.
3. 2018-2019: The Social Media Buzz.
- Cavier was established way back in 2012. However, the brand hasn’t gained much prominence until the recent couple of years. Social media helped Cavier to gain a lot of buzz. For instance, many people came to know about Cavier from MKBHD and Unbox Therapy’s reviews.
- The brand’s outrageous designs have intrigued several people online and made them go gaga all over it.
4. The World’s Most Expensive Smartphone.
- In 2019, the brand has made the most expensive smartphone in the world – The Caviar iPhone Solarius Zenith. The body of this phone was encrusted with gold and diamonds.
- It was created with the use of blackened titanium and genuine 750-content gold studded with 137 diamonds. However, Caviar has only made one piece and it is still up for grabs for a whopping $80,000.
5. The Internet Don’t Know Much About Caviar.
- Although Caviar managed to reach high status, some details about the brand’s were still abrupt. For instance, the brand still doesn’t have an official Wikipedia page of its own. In addition to that, the Internet does not even know who was the actual founder of the company.
- Companies like Caviar flaunts every detail about the brand online to make it more reachable. Even it’s website barely has that information about the brand.
6. Caviar’s Designers Specializes in Yachts & Motorbikes.
7. Caviar’s Impressive Clientele
- Caviar’s Clientele is pretty much impressive. From famous artists to business tycoons, Caviar has almost got everyone covered.
- Some of the proud owners of these phones include Steven Seagal, Nikolay Valuev, Fred Durst and Roy Jones.